Care Recommendations for Oakley Footwear
Simple maintenance can maximize the life span of your Oakley footwear. After use, brush away surface dirt with a soft brush. Loosen laces to fully open each shoe and place in a ventilated area to dry. In case of excessive moisture, remove footbeds (if applicable). Pat dry excess moisture with paper towels or other absorbent material. Leave inside the shoe for 30 minutes. Remove and air-dry as described above. Store footwear in a cool, dry place (never expose to heat). Exposure to excessive moisture may cause the shoe to lose its shape, fade in color, or become weakened. Genuine leather: If your Oakley Footwear has been exposed to environments and terrain not intended for its use, the warranty will be void.
Cleaning and Conditioning
Please note that cleaning and conditioning your shoes may alter the appearance of the upper material.
- Genuine Leather - Top Grain
- Use a cloth dampened with mild soap and water to gently scrub away dirt. A mild lanolin-based product may also be used for cleaning and conditioning. Silicone finish can be applied as needed. Do not machine wash or machine dry.
- Genuine Leather - Suede and Nubuc
- Do not allow your shoes to come into contact with water (unless otherwise noted). Refer to your authorized Oakley dealer for a recommended Suede or Nubuc cleaner.
- Synthetic Leather and Textile
- Using a soft damp cloth or soft bristle brush, gently scrub the upper materials with a mild soap. Do not machine wash or machine dry.