Flak Jacket® Lens Removal
WARNING! LENSES MAY BE INSERTED ONLY IN SPECIFIED MODELS AND PURSUANT TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL ADVERSELY AFFECT THE OPTICAL PERFORMANCE AND THE LENSES MAY NOT REMAIN IN PLACE, CAUSING INTERFERENCES WITH VISION.
Flak Jacket Lens Removal
- PLace index finger of one hand into nose bridge and place thumb, of same hand, on top of frame as shown; while holding lens with other hand (Figure 1-2).
- Flex nose bridge with index finger towards you while pushing top of the frame down with thumb as shown (Figure 1-2).
- With opposite hand, pull lens out of groove (Figure 3).
Flak Jacket Lens Installation
- Hold frame and lens as shown and slide outer lens tab into frame (Figure 1).
- Align inner lens tab in frame groove and slide lens gently up into lens groove (Figure 2).
- Hold lens firmly and slide the thumb of opposite hand along top of frame until inner lens tab snaps firmly into place (Figure 3).