Half Jacket® Lens Removal
WARNING! LENSES MAY BE INSERTED ONLY IN SPECIFIED MODELS AND PURSUANT TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL ADVERSELY AFFECT THE OPTICAL PERFORMANCE AND THE LENSES MAY NOT REMAIN IN PLACE, CAUSING INTERFERENCES WITH VISION.
Half Jacket Lens Removal
- Grip the frame temple with one hand and the lens with the other, as shown in (Figure 1).
- Pull the lens tab out of the frame temple, as shown in (Figure 2). Remove the lens.
Half Jacket Lens Installation
- Grip the frame and lens as shown in (Figure 3). Fit the outer lens tab.
- Align the inner lens tab with the groove in the nose bridge, as shown in (Figure 4).
- Holding the lens firmly, slide your thumb across the top of the frame until the inner lens tab snaps into the groove in the nose bridge, as shown in (Figure 5).