THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND OAKLEY, INC. (“Oakley”) AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. Although Oakley has attempted to provide accurate information to better serve its customers, it assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Oakley may change any specifications related to its products at any time without notice and will make an effort to update the websites with any new information, but assumes no responsibility for failing to do so. Your local law may preclude the exclusion of implied warranties.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of Oakley used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oakley, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Oakley technology and trademarks are ferociously protected by our really tenacious lawyers.
All other company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This web page has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners:
- Apple® is a registered trademarkt of Apple Computer, Inc.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG.
- Clarino® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Cordura® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
- Ducati is a registered trademark of Ducati Motor S.P.A. and is licensed to Oakley.
- etc® is a registered trademark of etc Worldwide.
- Formula One is a trademark of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company.
- icombi is a trademark of AirLogic Co., Ltd.
- Indy 500® is a registered trademark of Indianapolis Motor Speedway Corporation.
- iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- Lexan® is a registered trademark of General Electric.
- MLB® and Major League Baseball® are registered trademarks of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- MOFLOW® is a registered trademark of Polar Design, Inc.
- Moto GP is a trademark of Dorna.
- Mylar® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- NASCAR® is a registered trademark of National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
- O ROKR is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
- Pittards® is a registered trademark of Pittard Group PLC.
- SympaTex® is a registered trademark of Sympatex Technologies GmbH.
- Troy Lee Designs® and the TLD logo are registered trademarks of Troy Lee Designs, Inc.
- Thermoloft® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
- THUMP® is a registered trademark of Thump Records, Inc.
- Transitions® is a registered trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc.
- Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
The entire content included on Oakley.com and OakleyVault.com, including but not limited to the text, graphics, images, and code, as well as any individual images or photographs, are copyrighted under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the exclusive property of Oakley, Inc. Any use, including any reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site or individual images or photographs on this site is strictly prohibited.
©1998 - 2013 Oakley, Inc.