We welcome you to OakleyVault.com and thank you for visiting. We ask that you review the following basic terms that govern the use of the site and the purchasing of products from our site. By using this website, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms. These terms may be changed from time to time and your use of the site following any such changes shall confirm your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as modified.
- All of the content on this website, including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by Oakley, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Oakley”).
The contents of this website is intended for the personal non-commercial (aside from purchases by you from our site) used by visitors to the site. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise use any copyrighted or trademarked materials present on this site without prior written consent. This includes using Oakley trademarks for metatags, in hidden text or otherwise using the trademarks for the purposes of gaining a higher ranking from search engines. Oakley retains all rights in its copyrights and trademarks, trade names, brand names, and trade dress depicted on this site. You should be aware that Oakley’s tenacious lawyers will aggressively enforce all these intellectual property rights in the content.
- Links may be established on this website to those owned by third parties. Oakley does not control any such third party websites and is not responsible for any damages you may suffer from using such third party sites. Linking to any
owned websites is prohibited without Oakley’s prior written consent.
- Oakley may, from time to time, make revisions to its websites, and reserves the right to do so without recourse from any user.
- Any comments or feedback submitted by users of the websites shall be and remain the property of Oakley. Oakley is under no obligation to pay for or respond to any such comments or feedback provided by users.
- The contents of Oakleyvault.com are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, neither expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. You use this site at your own risk and you assume all responsibility. Oakley will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of your use from our websites.
- Controlling Law