Cloverleaf™ Prescription Frame
$69.99 Was $140.00
Oakley Cloverleaf Prescription Eyewear
IMPORTANT NOTE: All prescription frames purchased on this site are final sale. No returns, exchanges, or warranty claims are accepted. Lens services are not offered at time of purchase. Lenses for this frame can be requested through an Oakley Authorized Prescription Dealer. Click here for an Authorized Oakley Prescription Dealer near you.
This heat-adjustable acetate frame blends a dash of retro with a dose of intellectual cool, the kind that turns ideas into billion-dollar breakthroughs. With rounded lens orbitals that push the vertical dimension, you’ll have a bigger view of the world, along with a look that cuts no corners with comfort or originality. Available in three sizes, Cloverleaf™ combines the comfort of durably lightweight acetate with metal icon accents and the secure fit of spring hinges.
If you ever wished you could bend the world to fit you, now is your chance. With a little heat, your eye care professional can adjust the earstems of Cloverleaf for a made-for-you fit. And even before things heat up, you’ll have a choice of three frame sizes to get the best possible match. Combine that with the premium spring hinges of this design, and you’ve got comfort locked.
Choose among four different frame color options, each one a true original. And match your pick with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses for the ultimate in optical precision. This Oakley design comes with a storage case and a fresh start toward finding your own personal style.
- Constructed of acetate
- Spring Hinge
- Heat Adjustable
- 3 sizes (51, 53, 55)
- Case included
- Eye (A): 51
- Bridge: 20
- ED: 55.6
- B: 42
- Temple: 140
- Eye (A): 53
- Bridge: 20
- ED: 58.2
- B: 44
- Temple: 140
- Eye (A): 55
- Bridge: 20
- ED: 60.2
- B: 46
- Temple: 140
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.