Danny Kass Signature Series Canopy™ (Asian Fit)
$107.99 Was $180.00
Danny Kass Signature Series Canopy Snow (Asian Fit) Goggle
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Winner of two Olympic silver medals, Danny Kass has been stoking tomorrow’s snowboard champions including kids at the Blackfeet reservation in Montana, and this special edition of Canopy™ channels his latest inspirations into a unique collectible. The Oakley Canopy snow goggle is a new invention from a company with a proud history of goggle innovation, and it optimizes peripheral vision with cutting-edge clarity. The graphics celebrate the art of heritage and culture, along with the strength and pride that inspires riders like Danny to redefine performance, style and possibility.
Danny is one of those snowboarders with destiny written in his DNA, and if you cracked his genetic code, you would know his entry into the sport at age 12 would someday result in X Games gold, multiple silvers and two incredible medals at the Olympics. His style and attitude celeb rate everything from grunge to punk rock defiance, and if you say his inspiration comes out of left field, he’ll take it as a compliment. The guy is a true talent and a pace setter, and we were honored to collaborate with him on this new special edition.
This essential performance gear comes with a custom Microclear™ bag that carries the art theme, and the cloth is specially formulated for lens cleaning. You can get accessory lenses for Canopy in multiple tint options. The Danny Kass Signature Series edition comes in two versions: one with a Fire Iridium® lens engineered to increase visual contrast and boost depth perception in bright sun, and one with our High Intensity Yellow lens that brings those same benefits to low light environments.
Don’t settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When we engineered Canopy, we expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design. That means you’ll enjoy a wide-open view with maximized peripheral and downward vision. The razor-sharp optics take advantage of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, you’ll have superior protection against the threat of fog‑ups.
Our O-Flow Arch technology makes the simple act of breathing a lot easier. For even more comfort, the face foam is a triple layer with moisture-wicking fleece, and the O Matter™ chassis stays flexible in bone-chilling weather while the strap anchor plates distribute pressure evenly. The wide, adjustable strap has silicone lining to stay securely in place.
Canopy is designed for improved compatibility with helmets and most prescription eyewear frames. As far as protection goes, this Oakley goggle meets the impact resistance standards of ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001.
- Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
- O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards (pending)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Included: Collection specific Microclear™ bag for storage and lens cleaning
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.