IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
The stone-cold cool of vintage aviators now has the heat of Oakley attitude. Deviation™ pours classic styling into a lightweight frame of C-5™ alloy with a unique square lens shape and the all-day comfort of sure-grip Unobtainium®. Premium optical technologies are paired with a look that strafes past the ordinary and lets originality fly solo.
Many of our frames have “8+ base curvature” (which is tech talk for the lens contour that angles back at the sides), but we wanted Deviation to flat-out deviate from the norm. The idea here is a genuine salute to classic aviators. That’s why we reduced the curvature to 6 base, and the look is pure vintage. To earn our icon, Deviation had to hone an edge on style, so sculptural detailing on the ear stems gives it a fresh vibe that stays true to the look. The final touch is a signature Oakley logo on the top of the bridge.
Five metal compounds are superheated to create C-5, the comfortably lightweight alloy of Oakley Deviation. With our Three-Point Fit, the ear stems don’t hook your ears with uneven pressure points, and the lenses stay in precise optical alignment. We made Deviation with adjustable nosepads for a custom fit plus Unobtainium earsocks for a no-slip grip.
You can get this Oakley original with premium HDPolarized lenses to filter out harsh glare. We produce them with a liquid infusion process that eliminates the haze and optical distortion of conventional manufacturing techniques. All lens options for this frame feature pure Plutonite® lens material that filters out every single searing ray of UV, not just UVA and UVB. Deviation is well suited for corrective lenses, and you can get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Unobtanium® earsock inserts for added comfort
- Metal Icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.