Elevate® Snow (Asian Fit)
$71.99 Was $120.00
ELEVATE SNOW (Asian Fit) Goggles
This is the calm before you storm the mountain, and you’ve got a decision to make. What’s the best goggle for you? Before you read about all the performance of Oakley Elevate®, wrap your head around one key aspect: comfort. This snow goggle is optimized for small to medium size faces, and we poured every technology we could into the fit. That’s why both male and female pros of winter sports are calling it their own.
The right fit isn’t just about comfort. It’s about the safety of being free of distraction, and that’s the difference between throwing down a great run and being thrown down a great run. Elevate conforms to your face with a flexible O Matter® chassis and strap “outriggers” that balance pressure. You don’t have to over-tighten it like ordinary goggles. We lined the contact surface with triple-layer polar fleece foam that wicks away moisture, and we added some brilliance to the architecture: an internal skeletal support system that minimizes nasal pressure and balances contact forces along critical zones. Translation: You’ll have all the airflow you need to feed your lungs, plus comfort that makes you wonder why you ever wasted a single snow day on ordinary goggles.
Elevate utilizes a dual vented lens to fight fog, and we added premium F3 anti-fog technology. The peripheral view is wide and crisp, and the pure Plutonite® lens stops every single ray of UV that bombards the highlands. That includes UVA, UVB and UVC, as well as harmful blue light up to 400nm. Choose an optional Iridium® lens coating to balance light transmission and make the most of your session.
- Optimized to fit small to medium faces
- Internal skeletal support system to minimize nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- Flexible O Matter® chassis that conforms to your face
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via fixed O Matter® strap outriggers
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog technology
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Metal icon accent
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.