$153.99 Was $220.00
Fast Jacket Sunglasses
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
We took the idea of “adapt and conquer” to the extreme. Oakley Fast Jacket™ is a performance product with a unique interchangeable lens design that lets you match your optics to your environment. Switching out the lenses is fast and easy, thanks to Switchlock™ Technology. It’s an innovation that locks the lenses in place with a quick release system. With Switchlock, the lenses are securely suspended without any stresses that could alter the optics, so you’ll have premium clarity with true, accurate vision. We shaped stainless steel with metal injection molding to create a convenient button that releases each lens. That means minimal handling and no hassle. Just put in a new lens set and go.
Between sunrise and sunset, there’s a whole spectrum of possibility, but you can’t take advantage of it unless your vision can adapt. If the sun pulls a disappearing act or busts its way through the clouds, just swap out the lenses with a different set. The advantages don’t stop there. Pro athletes know it takes the right combination of light filtering, glare blocking, visual contrast and color balance to help them perform at their best, and it varies from sport to sport and place to place. With Fast Jacket™, they have the power to adapt their vision quickly and give themselves every possible advantage.
Oakley Fast Jacket™ comes with the unbeatable technologies you expect from a world leader in performance innovation. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards while clarity and optical precision exceed them. We achieve it all with the unrivaled technologies of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), including patented XYZ Optics® that maintains clarity at every angle of view. We use the most optically pure lens material in the industry, Plutonite®. It has the added advantage of filtering out every baking ray of ultraviolet light including UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Fast Jacket™ has open-edge lens architecture to give you an advantage when looking through the downward view. We made the frame out of comfortably lightweight O Matter®, a durable material that withstands the punishment of pro sports. Each frame comes with two sizes of interchangeable nosepads to help you get a precise fit. Like the earstem sleeves, they are made of Oakley Unobtainium® that increases grip when you perspire. A Three-Point Fit keeps the optics precisely aligned while maximizing comfort by eliminating the pressure points that come with ordinary frames that hook your ears.
Need prescription lenses? No worries there. We make Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses that work perfectly with the Switchlock™ system of Fast Jacket™, and you can choose from a wide array of lens options.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses Hi-Strength Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Stainless Steel Switchlock™ mechanism
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.