Flak Jacket® XLJ
Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we’ve answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
MAINTAINS SHARP, CLEAR VISION
FLAK JACKET features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
FLAK JACKET lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
FLAK JACKET is made of lightweight O MATTER® for all-day comfort. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and FLAK JACKET meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ OPTICS® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.