$59.99 Was $120.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of Holbrook. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley Frogskins® then set out to distill their own vision of American cool. Holbrook is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn’t call him a man’s man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him.
The name “Holbrook” came from a similar inspiration. Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It’s a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50’s and 60’s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarized lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses are available with a full range of options.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.