$89.99 Was $130.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
Oakley Ideal is out to prove that you can be sporty and sophisticated. The clean minimal lines and smaller frame are a perfect complement for the feminine face, while the wrap lens provides all the protection you need to perform like a pro. Ideal offers Unobtainium nose and earpads so you never have to worry about them staying perfectly in place. With your active lifestyle, durability is key. Good thing these frames are made of stress-resistant O Matter material that is both lightweight and durable so they’ll stay comfortable all day long.
The Oakley Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment to help you see things the way you were designed to see them. In Ideal you can view the world with minimized glare if you choose polarized, and the best polarized lenses on the planet that offer greater than 99% polarization efficiency. The greater your activity, the greater the chance you’ll want an enhanced view of what’s going on around you. Ideal has Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry that optimizes your peripheral view and side coverage. As the sun beats down, it’s nice to know that the Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Ideal lenses also have a varied field of light transmission with optional gradient lens shading to block out the beating sunlight. See? You can be sporty and sophisticated. Oakley Ideal proves it.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.