Jupiter Camo Holbrook™
$83.99 Was $120.00
Limited Edition Jupiter Camo Holbrook Sunglasses
Our very first dual-lens sunglass was called Frogskin™, and ever since, we’ve had a thing for leapfrogging the competition. We even had a mascot Frog named “Jupiter” for a while. The green and yellow of his slippery skin (along with the red of his eyes) inspired the colors of our Jupiter Camo Collection.
The styles are a salute to the early days when evolution became revolution, and performance crawled out of the slime to walk upright. It has carried our icon ever since, and these rarities carry history in their radical renditions.
Oakley Holbrook™ is a Shaun White favorite, and it should be. The snowboarding superstar helped design it. With a Crystal Red frame and yellow icons, this special release is part of a collection that salutes a mascot frog named Jupiter. And the colors of this sunglass pay respect to its yellow belly and red eyes. Armed with precision optics, the Grey lenses help you maintain color recognition on sunny days. This edition comes with a custom Microclear™ bag for stowing the shades and cleaning the lenses, plus a collectible pin.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.