Kazu Signature Series Crowbar® Snow
$71.99 Was $120.00
Kazu Signature Series Crowbar Snow Goggle
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
If you want to see how Japanese riders are pushing progression past possibility, check out the explosive freestyle energy of Kazuhiro Kokubo. Kazu adapts to terrain like he designed it himself, and when he launches, technical tricks turn buttery smooth. In just three years, he went from a first-place finish at the Asian Winter Games Halfpipe competition to 1st at the NZ Open and 1st at the World Cup Halfpipe event in Saas-Fee. All that original style needs an outlet, so we let him inspire the art for this Signature Series edition.
This performance design comes with your choice of two optional lens tints, so you can pick the one that works best for the environment where you cut loose. The goggle is also available in an Asian Fit with thicker foam in the nose area. If regular-fit goggles don’t have enough there for your nose bridge, the Asian Fit edition is made for you.
Our Crowbar Snow goggle gives you the all-day comfort of triple-layer fleece foam that pulls moisture away from skin. Specially formulated anti-fog treatment helps keep your vision clear, and the wide-angle architecture opens your view with the clarity of patented XYZ Optics®. Strap connectors balance the pressure of the lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame. You get a true anatomical fit that maxes out your range of view and optimizes protection, thanks to impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for medium faces
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.