$69.99 Was $140.00
MISS CONDUCT Sunglasses
For the athlete who demands performance and plays by her own rules, Oakley offers up the audacious MISS CONDUCT™. These rimless toric shield glasses not only look cool— they truly shield you from the elements. MISS CONDUCT is so incredibly lightweight, it won’t even slow you down for a millisecond.
Oakley’s Three-Point Fit holds this sleek one-piece lens in precise optical alignment. Super comfy, lightweight O MATTER® stems hinge with a cool metal icon for a little flavor. And who couldn’t use a little stress resistance? MISS CONDUCT endures bumps and bruises with the best of them: impact resistance and optical precision meet all ANSI Basic Impact Z87.1 standards.
Technology gets down to business in Oakley’s Polaric Ellipsoid– lens geometry to optimize both peripheral view and side coverage. For UV protection, the PLUTONITE® lens filters out 100% of damaging UVA / UVB / UVC and blue light up to 400nm. Choose from options like polarized lenses that minimize glare with greater than 99% efficiency or a gradient lens for varied field of light transmission from top to bottom. Keep your Miss Conduct under wraps in a stylish and handy women’s eyewear case.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meet all ANSI Basic Impact Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA /
- UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® stems
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.