$64.99 Was $130.00
Oakley Blender Sunglasses
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies
Our fresh concoction called Blender™ is the perfect mix for active lifestyles. Lightweight C-5™ alloy is combined with O Matter® earstems and sure-grip Unobtainium® for unrivaled comfort and durability.
Our revolutionary C-5 alloy is a fusion of five metal compounds with a barely-there feel, so you’ll experience the all-day comfort of low weight. Farther down the earstems, stress-resistant O Matter frame material takes over, and hydrophilic Unobtainium gives the fit a better grip when you perspire. You’ll also have 8.75 base lens curvature to open up your peripheral view and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact. Blender takes advantage of Oakley’s Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment while freeing you from the irritation of pressure points because the temples don’t hook around your ears.
This active lifestyle frame can be matched with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a wide assortment of lens options and colors, including clear lenses.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material with stress resistant O Matter® earstems.
- Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtanium® earsocks inserts for added comfort
- Adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.