$49.99 Was $130.00
You’re looking at the lightest performance golf shoe in the world. (We’re talking actual golf shoes — not some kind of slipper that claims to be a golf shoe.) OAKLEY CIPHER™ is also the first ever with NanoSpike™ technology that allows your feet to be closer to the ground, ensuring better balance with a lower center of gravity. Our Factory Lite technologies make it all possible. The idea is to minimize weight to reduce fatigue, improve flexibility, free movement, reduce heat retention, and maintain uncompromising durability. OAKLEY CIPHER nails it.
The upper is made with a lightweight breathable textile combined with welded components for protection. On the cleatless bottom, thousands of NanoSpikes bite into blades of grass under your feet, providing superior traction. Comfort is optimized by a moisture wicking liner and a tuned dual-density footbed with moisture wicking. You have to try on OAKLEY CIPHER to believe it, and once you do, you’ll never wear ordinary golf shoes again.
- World’s lightest performance golf shoe
- Lightweight, breathable textile upper
- Welded element on upper for protection
- Moisture wicking textile liner
- Dual density insole with shock absorbing EVA and moisture wicking
- NanoSpike cleatless technology (featuring user-replaceable components)
- Weight: 260g