$90.99 Was $130.00
Oakley Obsessed Sunglasses
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
We’re not ashamed to admit originality is our obsession, so when we created this beautifully bold shape and added unique details at the hinges, it just made sense to call it Obsessed. The side view shows off the metal band and chic icon accents, not to mention the thin profile of this comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame. We added Unobtainium® ear pads and nose pads that maintain a sure grip to keep up with your never-slow-down lifestyle.
Oakley invented the Three-Point Fit, and you’ll appreciate how it eliminates pressure points and takes comfort to the max. It also holds the lenses in precise alignment, which is why Obsessed meets ANSI Z80.3 optical standards. (It also meets Z80.3 basic impact standards, so feel free to let “active and attractive” define you.) All lenses are made of optically pure Plutonite® that stops UV in its tracks to help protect your eyes and the delicate skin around them.
You’ve found a feast for the eyes — now choose a flavor. Obsessed comes in multiple lens/frame color combinations. HDPolarized lenses are made with a process that eliminates the haze and optical distortion found in ordinary polarized lenses. You can also choose lenses that have a smooth gradient of shading from top to bottom, or lenses with Iridium® coating to cut even more glare and balance light to improve vision. For corrective lenses, see your eye care professional about the prescription range and options, and go with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses that come in a huge range of options.
- Comfortably lightweight frame made of durable, stress-resistant O Matter
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear pads and nose pads for a comfortably secure fit that increases grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band / icon accents
- Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional)
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Exclusive women’s eyewear case included
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.