Paperclip™ Prescription Frame
$89.99 Was $180.00
PAPERCLIP Prescription Eyewear
IMPORTANT NOTE: All prescription frames purchased on this site are final sale. No returns, exchanges, or warranty claims are accepted. Lens services are not offered at time of purchase. Lenses for this frame can be requested through an Oakley Authorized Prescription Dealer. Click here for an Authorized Oakley Prescription Dealer near you.
Sport fueled and street primed, this lifestyle frame of lightweight C-5™; alloy lets you change your look and even carry the colors of your favorite team. PAPERCLIP™ comes with two sets of interchangeable icon/earstem inserts, and with a different color on each facing, they let you customize the frame with four different hues. The frame contour extends peripheral view while the UNOBTAINIUM® inserts maintain a comfortable fit that stays in place.
Right out of the box, you’ll have four different color options for the interchangeable icons and earstem inserts, and you can get additional optional sets with even more colors. Five metal compounds are superheated and fused to create the C-5™ alloy that makes this frame so durable and lightweight. PAPERCLIP™ is available in two sizes, and a collection specific case is included. Now that you’ve found style that speaks to you, match it with the best optics by rigging PAPERCLIP™ with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
Oakley is renowned for optical technology, our company’s innovations in frame architecture have always been the gold standard for precision, performance, durability and design. The latest Oakley breakthrough is a hinge mechanism that comes in two forms: MONO SHOCK™ and TWIN SHOCK™, developed for Rx eyewear and sunglasses. Inspired by pro racing, the structures are similar to leaf springs used for shock absorption. MONO SHOCK™ has a single ’tine“ (a slender projecting part, like the tines of a fork) that bridges the frame and the ear stem. TWIN SHOCK™ utilizes two.
Here are the key benefits:
Durability. The peerless architecture is sturdier than conventional hinges because no springs are used. Instead, the mechanism is a solid component that takes advantage of a durable yet lightweight alloy of titanium, a premium metal that resists corrosion.
Flexibility. Oakley formulated the alloy to be flexible. When you push an ordinary frame stem even a subtle distance beyond its normal open position, you risk breaking the hinge. With Oakley’s new design, the stem simply springs back to where it should be.
Comfort and fit. There is no inward pressure when the frame stems are in their normal open position. Subtle flexibility of the entire frame accommodates a wide range of head sizes.
Distinctiveness. This is a recognizable design feature, unique in its architecture and distinguishing in its simple beauty.
- Constructed of light weight, durable C5™ material
- Interchangeable icon and socks
- UNOBTAINIUM® ear socks
- 2 sizes
- Collection specific case included
- Eye (A): 53
- Bridge: 18
- ED: 56.6
- B: 33.6
- Temple: 140
- Eye (A): 55
- Bridge: 18
- ED: 58.8
- B: 35.1
- Temple: 140
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.