$79.99 Was $160.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
Oakley Plaintiff™ takes the time-honored aviator look to new heights with dimensional stem detailing and the mechanics of titanium Mono Shock™ hinges. The engineering was inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines and it allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary. That means this aviator can handle life’s turbulence, so it’s more than just a new take on a classic look.
Aviators from the old days had flat lenses, so performance fell flat and style was two-dimensional. Oakley Plaintiff has 8.75 base curvature, which means the lenses are contoured for a better look and better seeing. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ Optics® that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery. Lightweight C-5™ alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture. Our Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that Plaintiff makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-Matter stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock™ hinge
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.