$125.99 Was $180.00
Radar Edge Sunglasses
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not a clearance item. Ninety day return policy applies.
Stellar performance, streamlined design: Oakley Radar Edge gives athletes an extra edge over the competition. The latest addition to our popular toric shield series has a more rounded frame for even better coverage. With a simple silhouette and vibrant color palette (think Shortcake and Mellow Yellow), Oakley Radar Edge is as beautiful as it is hard working.
Athletes of all abilities will enjoy optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry as well as UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. When it comes to protection, Oakley Radar Edge has you covered: impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Designed to keep the pace, Oakley Radar Edge has a stress-resistant O Matter™ frame that is super lightweight and a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. When you’re playing your hardest, the Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase their grip, even in sweaty conditions. Customize yours with options like polarized lenses, Iridium® lens coating for glare reduction or Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts. They’re also available with interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment and for customizable nosepads for secure fit. Keep your Radar Edge safe in the protective Oakley Soft Vault (included).
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit and protective sports-specific
- Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.