Seth Morrison Signature Series Airbrake® Goggle (Asian Fit)
$143.99 Was $240.00
Seth Morrison Signature Series Airbrake Snow (Asian Fit) Goggle
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
We got inside the skulls of pros like Seth Morrison to create the Airbrake® goggle, and when it came time to capture some attitude, Seth wanted graphics that cut to the bone. This Signature Series design carries Mountain Reaper art that inspires his freeskiing fanaticism while offering a subtle reminder that the hill is a cruel mistress, and she’s always ready to put your skeleton on her list of conquests.
The mountain has more moods than any other place on the planet, and no single lens can give you optimal performance across the range of changing weather conditions. That’s why the Oakley Airbrake snow goggle has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt easily. SwitchLock™ Technology makes lens changing simple and fast, and it maximizes impact protection while ensuring the lens is mounted without any bending that could cause visual distortion.
The benefits of this goggle are endless. A rigid front zone eliminates nasal pressure and maximizes airflow while the O Matter® chassis stays comfortably flexible, and a triple layer of polar fleece face foam wicks away moisture. Made for use with or without a helmet, the strap outriggers distribute pressure evenly. Impact protection is unrivaled, and optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Airbrake is optimized to fit medium to large faces. We include two lenses with this edition so you’ll be ready for a wide range of conditions. Numerous optional lenses are available in a full spectrum of tints, and all are optimized with F3 anti-fog technology. Check out the Airbrake web page to learn more about this premium design, a reinvention of goggle technology that takes performance to the highest elevation for pros like Shaun White.
- SwitchLock Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any light condition
- Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter® Rear chassis
- Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter® Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Comes standard with two lens tints and case
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.