Shaun White Signature Series Splice® Snow (Asian Fit)
$98.99 Was $165.00
Shaun White Signature Series Splice Snow (Asian Fit) Goggle
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Over the years, the world has witnessed Shaun White earning medal after medal. We could give you the totals but by the time you read this, there will probably be more. Shaun’s talent inspires our innovation, and he has long been part of the Oakley family. Our collaborative work is now expanding with new renditions that celebrate Shaun’s unique style while delivering technologies that answer his performance demands. The 2011 Shaun White Goggle Collection takes the experience, insight and spark of a sports icon and lights the fuse of performance.
This rendition of the Splice goggle celebrates Shaun White’s signature style, with a unique striped pattern that is carried throughout his entire goggle collection. The technology behind the Splice goggle is worthy of the Olympic athletes that wear it, we’ve engineered Splice with an internal skeletal support system that equalizes pressure so you’ll have max airflow, and your nose won’t feel crushed. The lens has a semi-flush mount to increase downward visibility, and the strap outriggers stay out of the way to keep your peripheral view open and wide when it matters most. Built for medium to large faces, Splice comes with proven Oakley comfort and clarity.
- Internal skeletal support for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Flexible O Matter® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Interchangeable lenses for Oakley Splice goggles come in performance colors with premium options. All Splice lenses feature the unbeatable clarity and protection of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design made without keyholes
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email email@example.com with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.