Splice® Snow (Asian Fit)
$89.99 Was $150.00
SPLICE SNOW (ASIAN FIT) GOGGLES
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Snow goggle technology has been in a deep freeze for decades. We’re fanatics about everything to do with gravity, risk and snow capped peaks, and some of the greatest athletes on the mountain rely on our innovations. That’s why we tore apart the whole concept of goggles and reinvented them from scratch. The result is Oakley SPLICE®.
To understand what we mean, you have to try on these goggles. Period. When you do, you’ll experience the unbelievable comfort of our skeletal support system. It took a ton of anatomical engineering, and the end result is a unique architecture that spans the entire nasal area. The internal support system reduces pressure on the nose by tuning the distribution of contact forces across critical zones. As if that’s not enough, it also maximizes airflow.
The support system works with O MATTER® frame material that remains flexible even in extreme cold. Combined with moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam and strap outriggers that evenly balance pressure, the system makes this design one of the most comfortable goggles ever created for winter sports.
Splice has an interchangeable lens design that features semi-flush lens mounting, a means of optimizing downward visibility. Side-to-side vision is also maximized. Our designers matched optical innovations in lens contouring with structural refinements, so even the strap outriggers are engineered to stay out of the way and help maintain a panoramic view with wide-open peripheral vision.
The Oakley tech team went even further, devising a way to eliminate the keyhole structures that normally come with interchangeable lens designs. The process of lens changing has never been faster or more efficient. All Splice lenses are dual vented and feature Oakley’s F3 anti-fog technology. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC while offering unrivaled impact protection.
Interchangeable lenses for Oakley Splice goggles come in performance colors with premium options. All Splice lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®.
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Flexible O MATTER® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Returns and Exchanges
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service, so with all domestic web or telesales returns we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of receipt. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
For all online purchases you can return or exchange products through Oakley Retail locations or by calling our Customer Care Center.
Return to a Store
Visit any Oakley Retail Store with valid proof of purchase within 90 days for a full refund or exchange.
Return by Mail
If you purchased directly from us either online at oakley.com, oakleyvault.com or by phone from our Customer Care team, and you are within the 90 day return policy, then you may also opt to set-up a return by mail.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request an Oakley Return Authorization Number which will be used to track your return.
- Alternatively, you can call Oakley Customer Care at (866) 907-5708 for your Oakley Return Authorization Number.
- We will email you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Return Label and ask that you attach it to the outside of your package.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Once your return is received we will send you an email confirmation.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- We will email you again to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your gift card or credit card. Please allow 48-hours for funds to post to your card.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned by mail must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
90-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
All products marked as clearance at time of purchase are non-refundable.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.